Hello! So sorry for the lack of posts. The spring school semester is coming to end, and I just got so busy. School is ending next week (finally!) so I should get back to blogging again soon.
I just wanted to do a quick post to let you all know of a great giveaway going on at Luluchinadoll. She’s giving away 6 different kinds of Neutrogena suncare products (pictured below) to help you get through the quickly approaching summer! The products range from suncreen for your face to sunscreen for your whole body; from sprays to lotions. Something for everybody!
1. NEUTROGENA® Beach Defense™ Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30: Provides beach strength broad spectrum UVA/UVB sun protection in a lightweight, fast absorbing formula, ideal for outdoor skin protection of the active family.
2. NEUTROGENA® Ultra Sheer® Body Mist Sunscreen: Stabilized with Helioplex® Technology, providing superior balanced broad-spectrum protection against UVA-aging and UVB-burning rays in an ultra-light, non-greasy finish.
3. NEUTROGENA® Wet Skin Kids Lotion Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 45+: Developed with a technology that is designed to cut through water to apply directly to wet skin with minimal whitening or dripping off.
4. NEUTROGNA® Clear Face Liquid Lotion Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 55: Specially designed to provide superior sun protection without causing breakouts on acne-prone skin.
5. NEUTROGENA® Age Shield™ Face Lotion Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 110: Skin conditioners hydrate and replenish skin as the lightweight lotion absorbs quickly for a fresh, non-greasy feel, protecting your face and helping to maintain a youthful appearance every time you wear it.
6. NEUTROGENA® MicroMist® Airbrush Sunless Tan: For those looking to avoid the rays, this one-touch continuous spray works at any angle to tan hard-to-reach places–even your back. It dries fast and won’t clog pores.
to find out how to enter and to get yourself ready for summer!
As I put together this week’s Manicure Monday post, some very dear friends of mine are traveling around Paris. Me missing them (and wishing I was in Paris too!) gave me the idea to do a French Manicure. However, instead of doing the traditional white tip, I thought I would do a black tip instead. I also thought a nude nail would go better with the black instead the usual sheer pink.
For the black tips, I used Orly Liquid Vinyl. For the nude nails, I used Zoya Shay. I also thought it would be a little fun to add an Eiffel Tower so I used Winstonia nail stamp plate W114.
I’m still trying to get the hang of nail stamping. I messed up a little bit on the Eiffel Tower so I tried to paint on the missing piece. Can you tell?
I hope you like this week’s Manicure Monday!
A month ago, I went to my sister’s social event for school. I wanted to paint my nails to go along with my dress. The problem was my dress was plain ol’ black with nude colored polka dots. Pretty boring for a manicure. Then it hit me. Why not copy the collar of my dress!? My dress had a simple Peter Pan collar. I figured I would only do the Peter Pan collar on one finger that way it wouldn’t get too crazy, and the Peter Pan collar stood out more.
Find out which colors I used and how I created the Peter Pan collar!
Sorry for the lack of posts. I haven’t forgotten about my blog. I’ve just been on Spring vacation for the past 1.5 weeks. I just got back yesterday. There will be new posts starting next Monday.
Blog you soon!