Eco Tools 5 Piece Brush Set ($10.99)
• 5 high-quality brushes inside a natural cotton & hemp case
• Soft cruelty-free bristles
• Natural & recycled materials
This earth-friendly brush set is packed with the 5 high-quality brushes you need to look beautiful. And, it shows respect for the planet:
• Bamboo handle has a low impact on the earth’s resources as it is a highly sustainable plant.
• Synthetic taklon bristles are 100% cruelty free.
• Sleek ferrule is made from recycled aluminum.
• Cosmetic case is made from natural cotton and hemp.
Blush Brush – my favorite out of the 5 brushes. It is so soft. Probably one of the softest brushes I have ever used.
Eye Shading Brush -it’s not the best eyeshadow brush I have ever used, but it will do. I just use this to apply eyeshadow not blend/shade. It doesn’t perform well has a shading brush.
Eyeliner Brush - it’s not the best eyeliner brush. I think it’s a little too soft. I prefer an eyeliner brush to be stiffer for easier control.
Lash & Brow Groomer – my least favorite from the set because the plastic teeth of the comb is prone to breakage.
Concealer Brush -it’s an okay brush. It’s soft and does a good job blending. I just think if you spend a little bit more money, you’ll end up with a better concealer brush.
For a brush set that costs $10.99, I think they are great. Perfect for people who are just starting out. The bristles don’t shed (even after washing) and are the softest brushes ever. Okay, I may be exaggerating but they are really soft. Plus, they are eco friendly!