For the second holiday look I was inspired by a dress I own that had a color pattern that reminded me of a peacock.
Here’s a picture of the pattern:
And here is my take on a the Peacock Inspired Makeup Look:
- Maybelline Mineral Powder Naturally Luminous Blush in Soft Mauve
- Urban Decay Show Pony Shadow Box eyeshadow colors: Snatch, Flash, and Mildew
- NYX Single Eyeshadow in Black
- Benefit Silky Finish Lipstick in Skinny Dip
- Benefit Lip Gloss in Kiss Me
- Hair clip: Petite Plume
- Dress: American Eagle
- Shoes: Ralph Lauren. I found them on sale for an extra 80% off the sale price at DSW
Check out more photos!
Stay tuned for the tutorial on how to achieve this look
Edit: the tutorial is now available here: Peacock Inspired Makeup Look Tutorial.