It’s official. This is the new layout!
A couple of days ago, I posted 2 new layout options on facebook and twitter and asked for your opinion. I figured you all have to look at it so it’s best if you had a chance to voice your opinion. These were the choices:
Overwhelmingly, the top layout received the most votes. Thanks for voting! Again, I’m really sorry for changing the layout. I just wasn’t happy with the polka dot layout. I kept getting that nagging feeling every time I would see it. I just felt something was missing and wrong with it. I think it was just too pink for my liking. For those of you who like the polka dot layout more than this black and white vintage floral layout, my apologies. I just feel this new layout better reflects my personality and taste.
To bid farewell to the polka dot layout, here it is one last time:
One last thing! I don’t know if you noticed, but at the bottom of the page is a toolbar.
The tool bar has different features that might be of help:
- a search bar
- you can translate my site into 24 different languages. I’m hoping the 24 languages I chose, there’s at least one for everybody.
- You can see the most recent posts
- You can share the site/posts
- Subscription options: twitter, facebook, and rss
- If you want to hide the toolbar, just click on the arrow on the far right
I hope you all like the new layout as much as I do!