Hello! So sorry for the lack of posts. The spring school semester is coming to end, and I just got so busy. School is ending next week (finally!) so I should get back to blogging again soon.
I just wanted to do a quick post to let you all know of a great giveaway going on at Luluchinadoll. She’s giving away 6 different kinds of Neutrogena suncare products (pictured below) to help you get through the quickly approaching summer! The products range from suncreen for your face to sunscreen for your whole body; from sprays to lotions. Something for everybody!
1. NEUTROGENA® Beach Defense™ Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30: Provides beach strength broad spectrum UVA/UVB sun protection in a lightweight, fast absorbing formula, ideal for outdoor skin protection of the active family.
2. NEUTROGENA® Ultra Sheer® Body Mist Sunscreen: Stabilized with Helioplex® Technology, providing superior balanced broad-spectrum protection against UVA-aging and UVB-burning rays in an ultra-light, non-greasy finish.
3. NEUTROGENA® Wet Skin Kids Lotion Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 45+: Developed with a technology that is designed to cut through water to apply directly to wet skin with minimal whitening or dripping off.
4. NEUTROGNA® Clear Face Liquid Lotion Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 55: Specially designed to provide superior sun protection without causing breakouts on acne-prone skin.
5. NEUTROGENA® Age Shield™ Face Lotion Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 110: Skin conditioners hydrate and replenish skin as the lightweight lotion absorbs quickly for a fresh, non-greasy feel, protecting your face and helping to maintain a youthful appearance every time you wear it.
6. NEUTROGENA® MicroMist® Airbrush Sunless Tan: For those looking to avoid the rays, this one-touch continuous spray works at any angle to tan hard-to-reach places–even your back. It dries fast and won’t clog pores.
to find out how to enter and to get yourself ready for summer!
Sorry for the lack of posts. I haven’t forgotten about my blog. I’ve just been on Spring vacation for the past 1.5 weeks. I just got back yesterday. There will be new posts starting next Monday.
Blog you soon!
Thank you everybody who participated in this giveaway. I loved reading your responses as to how long you all have been reading my blog. I have quite a number of new readers: Hello to you I also have a quite a number of readers who have been reading for years: Thank you for being such loyal readers
I know you all have been waiting to see who are the winners are. I had so many entries. It took me awhile to tally up all the entries. Here’s what you all been waiting for. And the winners are …
Patty S. and Jean!
You both will be receiving an email from me shortly.
Again, thank you everybody who participated and for reading my blog. Keep an eye out for more future giveaways!
It’s that time again! Urban Decay Friends and Family Sale! Get 20% off everything with code FFSPRING13. The sale goes until 2/17/2013.
I’m thinking of getting their Beauty Balm and the Naked Foundation. Have any of you tried those products yet? If you haven’t tried their products, you can look at the products I’ve tried and reviewed. Just click here.
Are you getting anything? I highly recommend their Naked palettes, especially the Basic.
I’m very sorry for taking so long to post the winner for December’s Reader of the Month.
The winner of this lovely top coat is…