I am so excited to be able to feature our second guest blogger. Well, in this case bloggerS. Please give a warm welcome to Adrienne and Stephanie Vendetti of How to Be a Redhead!
About Adrienne and Stephanie Vendetti
Adrienne and Stephanie Vendetti are founders of How to Be a Redhead (www.howtobearedhead.com), a website that strives to make every redhead feel beautiful. Best friends, sisters, and natural-born redheads, Adrienne and Stephanie teach women to love their looks with recommendations for hair, skin, make-up, clothing, and more.
How to Perfectly Accent Your Gorgeous Red Hair
By: Adrienne & Stephanie Vendetti
How to be a Redhead believes with the right makeup, beauty tips and recommendations, any redhead- natural or not so natural- can be gorgeous! It is also important to follow trends, but put a “redhead twist” on it so your hair is complimented in the perfect way.
Your hair and makeup should always flatter your red hair; use these tips:
1) Apply a thick black eyeliner to the top lid and apply black mascara. Leave the bottom part of the eye untouched. Warning: Redheads, do not be afraid to wear darker colors! Many people want to make redheads look as pale as possible, but we are here to tell you it is okay to go dark!
2) Rock a red lip! Right now, it is extremely popular to wear the “Gwen Stefani red,” but we like to put our “redhead twist” to use and opt for a burnt red. We love Make Up For Ever’s Crayon Contour des Levres Waterproof Lipliner Pencil, 9C Aqua Lip. We first apply a chap stick then use this pencil as a lipliner and lipstick. It’s brilliant!
3) Get a rockin’ do! Either get a side bang or full bang because it will put together your entire look with ease.
4) Many newly colored redheads are getting colored contacts to complete the typical redhead look. We love this idea! Go for a blue or green.
5) Do this all while always looking young by making sure all products have an SPF! Redheads have extremely sensitive skin and must keep it maintained.
With these tips, redheads around the world will be glowing from head to toe. After all, isn’t it a redhead world and everyone else just lives in it? How to be a Redhead thinks so!
Keep looking beautiful!
Photo Credit: Kara Kochalko Photography; The Reditorial: www.karakochalko.com
Many thanks to Adrienne and Stephanie Vendetti for taking the time to share tips on how to accent red hair! Be sure to check out their site: How to Be a Redhead.
If you would like to be a guest blogger, please feel free to contact me here.