Bare Escentuals Get Started Kit ($60) If you hate the look and feel of traditional makeup but want flawless coverage, join the millions of women who have fallen in love with bareMinerals. Everything you need to achieve complexion perfection from foundation to finishing touch is right here. Kit includes:
- TWO shades of bareMinerals SPF 15 Foundation: Light & Golden Medium (Size: Medium)
- Mineral Veil (Size: Medium)
- Warmth All-Over Face Color (Size: Medium)
- Full Flawless Face Brush
- Flawless Application Face Brush
- Maximum Coverage Concealer Brush
- How-to DVD to show you how to Swirl, Tap, Buff your way back to the skin you were born with.
- Bonus Gift-Well-Cared For Brush Conditioning Shampoo (Full-Size)
I usually don’t use loose mineral/powder makeup because I am really clumsy. Can you imagine the mess if I were to drop or accidentally knock over the container? Anyways, I gave in and got this kit. I wanted to see what all they hype was about. I know. I’m such a follower. Back to the review. I’m still on the fence when it comes to bareMinerals. I just can’t get over the loose mineral/powder concept. I don’t like the brushes that came in the kit. They shed and are kind of scratchy. I have dry patches and I found that the loose mineral/powder would accentuate them. I also found it to be too matte for my liking. I like to have a glow to my skin. It gives a natural coverage. Overall, I wouldn’t purchase this again. It’s actually going back to the store. It’s just not for me. I’m sure it’s actually really great. I mean people rave about bareMinerals for a reason. If you’re a beginner or want to pounce on a good deal, get this kit. It may work for you.