Maybelline Cover Stick Corrector Concealer ($4.99)
Why You’ll Love It
Excellent coverage in an easy-to-manage stick.
- Completely conceals blemishes, dark circles and other imperfections
- Can be worn alone or under foundation
- Color Correctors: yellow corrects dark circles, green corrects redness
The Maybelline Cover Stick Corrector Concealer is not bad, but it’s not great. It lasts all day which is wonderful! However, it is drying. It isn’t super creamy, but it is easy to blend. The corrector is perfect to cover small blemishes, but not under eye circles. I think it’s too dry for that. If you can find a shade that matches you, I say give it a try. A little warning: the color selection is very limited.
Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda Concealer Set ($9.99)
- Create a nearly flawless face with this exclusive quartet of concealers by makeup master Sonia Kashuk
- Includes 2 shades of concealer,1 neutralizer and 1 translucent powder
- Alsoincludes 2 applicator brushes, 1 nylon and 1 sable
- Sleek case boasts a small mirror and fits neatly into a purse or cosmetic bag
I really like this concealer because it covers up my blemishes and occasional under eye circles (late night cram sessions will do that to you). Not only is it a concealer, but it’s color correctors too! Use the green to minimize redness. Use yellow to minimize dark circles. I heard the concealer isn’t oil-free which may be the reason why it doesn’t last all day. It’s really easy to blend, and the brushes that come with it aren’t that bad either, but I prefer to use my own concealer brush. The best thing about this concealer is the price! Normally you have to buy all these concealers seperately, but this concealer set comes with everything you need!