NuMe Vintage Professional Styling Iron ($275) NuMe’s best selling classic professional styler is the original 100% solid ceramic iron that brings shine and luster back to the most course or wispy hair. With its rounded barrel design, it’s ideal for transforming your hair to any glamorous look – silky straight, voluminous waves or perfect curls. Great for all hair types.
The NuMe Vintage is a classic Professional Styling Iron with a unique alignment system that ensures ideal contact between your hair and our 100% tourmaline ceramic plates. Using pure ceramic plates ensures even distribution, eliminating the hot spots and chipping associated with conventional irons. Our 100% ceramic plates emit negative ions which seals moisture in the hair cuticle keeping your hair shiny, healthy and silky smooth.
Features & Benefits:
- 100% solid ceramic plates prevent dry and damaged hair
- Precision-engineered 1.25 inch floating plates (floating plates do not leave any creases in your hair as you flat iron)
- Variable Temperature Control: 140-410 degrees F allows you to set the perfect heat setting for you hair type to prevent overheating
- Ergonomic design to hold, handle and manipulate
- Rounded Barrels create curls or flips your hair
- Infrared heat technology seals in moisture for extra shine and luster
- Negative Ion Technology reduce static and eliminate frizz for shinier, smoother, manageable hair
- 360 degree salon-style swivel power cord allows for easy maneuvering as you style
- Heats up with within six to ten seconds, reducing wait time
- Built-in converter handles dual voltage from 110v to 240v
Love! It brings me great joy every time a product performs exactly as advertised. The NuMe Vintage Styling Iron comes in a sturdy box with a magnetic flip-top. Inside, the iron is cradled in a plastic tray lined with velvet. I thought I heard angels singing when I flipped opened the box! I’m not kidding. It looked very grand. Printed on the inside of the box are several different ways you can use the Vintage Styling Iron.
The iron itself is also very sturdy and has a no-slip grip. The power cord is long, but not too long where it might get in your way and cause you to trip. Also, the power cord swivels so it doesn’t get twisted! The iron also comes with a velcro strap attached to the cord so you can neatly wind the cord up when you’re not using the iron. Not only that, there’s a built-in voltage converter so you can take the iron with you anywhere in the world! I like that the Vintage Styling Iron comes with a knob to control the temperature. The temperature ranges from 140°F-410°F. Because you can control the temperature, it’s perfect for all hair types. The Vintage Styling Iron also heats up very quickly. It took a little over a minute for it to heat up to the hottest temperature setting (410°F) so imagine how fast it will heat up to the lower temperatures. You’ll know it has reached the temperature you set it at when the little light on the handle goes from red to green. Not only is the iron perfect for all hair types, it also does more than straightening hair. Since the barrel of the iron is curved, you can use it to create wavy, curly, or voluminous hair too!
Straightening my hair with the Vintage Styling Iron was very easy and quick. I only had to go over my hair once, and it was straight. The flat iron didn’t get caught on my hair or tug on it. It went over my hair smoothly and cleanly and left my hair feeling very smooth, soft, and frizz-free.
Check out more photos of the NuMe Vintage Professional Styling Iron and before and after photos too! *picture heavy*