Conair Spin Air Brush ($59.99) Releases up to 100X more concentrated ions created from natural sources, to help reduce frizz and enhance shine!
- Volumizes and shines as you dry
- Ceramic technology safely dries and promotes healthy hair
- Faster, smoother hair, less frizz
- 2 heat settings plus cool setting for all hair types
- Multidirectional brush rotates in both directions to volumize and shine
- Use with or without spin function
- Tangle-free antistatic bristles
- Removable filter allows lint cleanup and extends motor life
- Limited three-year warranty
The Conair Spin Air Brush is such an inventive hair tool. It’s a hair brush and blow dryer in one! If you always wanted to be able to do a blowout with a brush and a dryer but never could, then you should give the Conair Spin Air Brush a try. It makes everything so much easier! Just like a dryer, you can control the air settings and it blows both hot and cold air. However, it’s not as strong as a regular blow dryer. It provides just enough heat to help smooth out hair and give it volume. There are 2 buttons that spin the brush head in both directions (clockwise and counterclockwise). It took me a few tries to get used to controlling the spinning brush head. But once I figured it out, my hair looked as if the salon styled it for me. I was expecting the Spin Brush to be heavy because it looked a tad bulky, but surprisingly it wasn’t. I also liked that the cord was long. It made styling my hair so much easier. The Conair Spin Air Brush also comes with a protective cover to keep the brush bristles from getting damaged. There were a couple of things I didn’t like about the brush. The first is that the brush head doesn’t spin when it blows cold air. The second is your hair has to be almost dry for you to use the Spin Air Brush. Overall, I think it’s a great styling tool to try and have.
Check out more photos of the Conair Spin Air Brush and how to use the brush!