As a follow up to the post regarding hair products, I thought it would be good to discuss different hair brushes.
- Round Boar’s Hair Brush – use it on hair that has tight curls. The bristles on this brush helps straighten hair along with the use of a blow dryer.
- Round/Square Cushion Brush – use it on wavy/straight hair that is shoulder length or shorter. This brush will allow you to curve the hair around the brush.
- Round Thermal Brush – use it on wavy/straight hair for lots of volume. The metal center of the brush acts as a curling iron as it is heated up by the blow dryer.
- Wide Paddle Brush – use it on long, straight, or wavy hair you want to straighten. This brush allows you to straighten large sections of hair at one time.
- Wide Tooth Comb – use it on curls or tangly wavy hair. This comb detangles hair while it is still wet.